York peppermint pattie

York peppermint pattie Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 06, 2016

I love these York Peppermint Patty's, and they also come in mini size, about the size of a quarter and about 1/2 inch thick. MMMMMMM....They really are "cool" when you bit into them. The peppermint is real oil and the dark chocolate is sweet and smooth. I love that they totally satisfy my sweet tooth. The mini's have only 3.5 grams of fat and only 150 calories per serving which is 10 mini yorks. That's a pretty good amount. They are always on sale and I do like the thick, soft, cool peppermint chew inside.

I totally recommend this product.

November 06, 2016

La friandise à un bon goût agréable de menthe fraîche et de chocolat. Très agréable un fois de temps en temps comme dessert ou collation. Ceux qui aime la menthe en raffoleront.

November 06, 2016

York has perfected the combination of chocolate and peppermint in a patty! These were my go to when I quit smoking many years ago. I occasionally treat myself to these and enjoy every bite!

August 02, 2016

I love York peppermint patties! It's refreshing and satisfies a sweet tooth! I find the York brand is the best quality. These are great in the freezer as well

January 31, 2016

This is a really yummy snack. They are well priced and this packs a huge burst of mint and the chocolate is also very good. Defiantly must have for fans of mint.