Young Living Diffuser
Good

Young Living Diffuser Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 220 in Natural Therapies

February 12, 2016

The only diffuser I like to use around the house. It is affordable, and has great aesthetics. The young living product in general is superb and I am going to continue to buy their products. This diffuser has a great 4 hour diffusing time and auto off feature which is great for leaving on throughout the day.

January 21, 2016

I have this diffuser and really like it. It's quiet and easy to use. I like that I can have the light on or off.

December 08, 2015

I'm a fan of this diffuser. I got it for free in my Young Living Premium Starter kit, though you could use it with any essential oils. I like that it acts as a humidifier for my bedroom and a night light. The only thing that I warn people about is that it's hard to get the top part off. I find that I have to slip my nails in there. Then it pops off easily. If you have dexterity issues, pass on this diffuser. Otherwise, I recommend it.

October 22, 2015

This diffuser let's you add the Young Living Essentials Oils with water making the smell travel across the room. This product helps you stay in good health with a positive mind. If you do not own one I suggest you to go NOW!