Young Living Thieves Oil
Good

Young Living Thieves Oil Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 237 in Natural Therapies

March 03, 2017

this is the best product! a bit pricy especially for a college student but it has gotten rid of my stress rash and has got me through many stresses. if the prices were lower i would buy all products from this company!

February 21, 2017

This is one of my favourite oil blends from Young Living. Together with Lavender and Purification, it has healed some pretty major cuts in about 1/2 the time I usually take to heal. It also smells nice and I find it's a wonderful way to flavour foods - I like a drop in some tea, and I add a few drops to my homemade cranberry sauce and my homemade apple butter

December 29, 2016

Thieves totally works for a cold. I use it in my diffuser and on my chest and neck. I would highly recommend using it with a carrier oil though, as it is quite potent and can feel like it's burning your skin otherwise. I would definitely recommend diffusing thieves when you feel the onset of a cold.

March 31, 2016

I was told by a friend to ingest 2-3 drops of this stuff with some water when I felt a little under the weather, and antibiotics were not helping. Lone and behold I was cured. I was curious one day when I had a cold sore, I applied a drop of the Thieves Oil directly onto the cold sore, and It literally was 50% better by that night, and gone in 2 days.. Now I apply it when I feel the tingle and I dont even have the cold sore appear.. It also seems to keep my immune system stronger by simply diffusing it. It is a tad pricey but honestly, I couldnt live without it.