Younique BB Cream

Younique BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 190 in BB Creams

February 17, 2017

This is literally photoshop in a bottle!! You will need a good brush to apply so it really smooths the foundation in really well in all those fine lines and hard to reach spots. This hides just above anything and everything i'm looking to cover up. It really does give me the full coverage i need!!

January 11, 2017

I have dry skin and Younique BB Cream is a great, light coverage product. In combination with the Divine Moisturizer my skin felt nourished and redness was reduced.

December 18, 2016

I really love this BB cream . I use it almost everyday. It is very light and stays on my face all day. It doesn't go cakey and it moisturizes my skin very well. I use the shade Bisque but I think I can be Honey as well. It has medium coverage but can be mixed with any concealer to achieve a fuller coverage. I like using the powder concealer with this and then finish the look with pressed powder.

This BB cream doesn't have undertones and mixes with any skin tone perfectly without looking yellow or pinkish.
    The price is a bit on the higher end but it's all worth it. You will not need very much. You can apply it with a brush and blend with sponge. It doesn't have any scent to it. Only thing I wish this product would have is sunscreen or SPF. It's definitely a good buy.

September 05, 2016

I bought this hoping it would be similar to foundation and it was! While it didn't provide the coverage I was hoping for over acne, it provided a solid base which I found not oily and very great in the sun and my makeup and coverup I used actually blended in well and covered up blemishes better than without. There were no dry spots over acne or anything after using my makeup on top of this product. I continue to use it and recommend it to others. I would go a shade darker next time for potentially better coverage!!

May 25, 2016

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this BB Cream. I have tried many of them and this one is the best. It is not cakey or greasy. It covers smooth and doesn't leave residue. Very natural. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone wanting to have daily coverage without the thick makeup look. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a loooooong way!

April 12, 2016

First time using a bb cream, and I'm hooked! So light when applying by makeup brush. I mixed in my concealer from Younique and it works great as a full foundation! Blends in beautifully. And I'm not that great doing bases on the face either.