Younique BB Cream

Younique BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 05, 2016

I bought this hoping it would be similar to foundation and it was! While it didn't provide the coverage I was hoping for over acne, it provided a solid base which I found not oily and very great in the sun and my makeup and coverup I used actually blended in well and covered up blemishes better than without. There were no dry spots over acne or anything after using my makeup on top of this product. I continue to use it and recommend it to others. I would go a shade darker next time for potentially better coverage!!

May 25, 2016

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this BB Cream. I have tried many of them and this one is the best. It is not cakey or greasy. It covers smooth and doesn't leave residue. Very natural. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone wanting to have daily coverage without the thick makeup look. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a loooooong way!

April 12, 2016

First time using a bb cream, and I'm hooked! So light when applying by makeup brush. I mixed in my concealer from Younique and it works great as a full foundation! Blends in beautifully. And I'm not that great doing bases on the face either.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products