younique concealer Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 405 in Concealer

January 03, 2017

I recently purchased a new foundation from younique. the video I watched did a much better job of covering up scarring then it did for me. I spent extra on their brushes to maximize the results. I feel it is ok but I can get the same result for much less money with other brands.

September 22, 2016

I have tried a few concealers to cover the vericose vains on my face found this one to work good although I have yet to find one that gives you that " stay all day " coverage. Pricey product but works well.

September 02, 2016

I love this product! The price is a bit steep but believe me you do not need a lot of it to cover imperfections on your skin. I would definitely buy this product again

July 11, 2016

Hands down the MOST EFFECTIVE concealer I have ever used. Lasts all day. Great coverage, smooth, flawless. Can't live without it. Ps I am not a rep for this product.

June 06, 2016

Wow as someone who loves thick full coverage this product along with the younique fiundation was amaxing. It gave me the coverage i wanted. The color choives are amazing. Goes on so smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. I definately reccomend ALL Younique products!