Younique Lip Bon Bon Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 834 in Lip Balm

February 09, 2017

This tinted lip balm was not as moisturising as I had hoped. Felt like I need to reapply a short time later. Tint was good but does no last too long. For this price I feel it was not worth it.

January 26, 2017

I was very excited about this product. It really was disappointing in my opinion. The smell is not great. The color is not great and I don't think it moisturizes very well. I find the formula hard and needs much I provement

January 11, 2017

The Younique Lip Bon Bon did not effectively reduce my chapped lips. It is more effective as a preventive lip balm. Given the price point I expected more from the product.

September 30, 2016

The only lip balm I have ever finished in my life. I am so bad at having lip balms last with me til the very last application. I lose it, it gets washed and melts in the dryer, I lose it in my purse..

This LipBonBon is awesome my favorite is cherry Cobbler. They all taste good. The only thing I would ask for these lip balms to have would probably be SPF. The container or packaging is great and it's a screw cap so you really can't lose the cap. As clumsy and forgetful as I am, i have left it in my pocket got washed in the washer and was in the dryer for good 20 minutes til I realized that the loud sound was probably from something I left in my pocket. I was ready to accept the fact that I lost a good lipbalm. I opened it and it was still intact, not melted and not all over my clothes. That day I had a new found love with these lipBonbons and it's definitely become my favorite.

A little bit pricey though. Comes in 5 flavors. vanilla Milkshake is good too and my husband uses it! Keeps my lips well hydrated. Also good to use with Lipsstains or highly matted liquid lipsticks. Makes your lips not looking so dry.

June 14, 2016

The adult version if lip smackers, but they taste gross and the cherry has a weird smell to it. The price tag OMG what were they thinking? I will defiantly never purchase this glad I received as a gift. Doesn't offer a very smooth finish. The color is cute but not going to convince me to purchase.

April 13, 2016

I've recently purchased a newly released Younique Lip Bon Bon - Red Velvet Cake - and while I do like the product, and it does everything a tinted lip balm should do, I feel it is over priced. The packaging is stunning and it apply smoothly, but I'm not certain I would purchase another one other than for packaging.

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

Sweetnes4713 added a new review for
    Subway

peggy lll has posted in the forum topic
    ALL ABOUT NAILS & NAIL POLISH!!!