Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

September 22, 2016

All I have to say is LOVE! Everyone of these lip glosses are amazing ...not sticky aND last a long time. Perfect for girls who don't like wearing lip sticks.

September 08, 2016

I have 3 different colours and although I love them, they are way too pricey for what it is. Just a basic lip gloss. Only benefit is that it has a mirror on the side.... Now worth the 25.00...

June 18, 2016

I was a lipgloss snob til i tried this product! Not sticky and tacky at all. I love the dual purpose that it also moisturizes my lips. My favorite is Lovesick.

1.5/5

May 09, 2016

The only good thing about this is it doesn't make sticky lips. The color doesn't last long at all. And does the same thing other glosses do and for the high price I wouldn't be buying again

April 15, 2016

I'm disappointed only with the idea that it has mineral oil :( It works well sure, but i try to pay close attention to the ingredients and not sure why petrolatum is in there.

March 11, 2016

Stays on all day! colours can be light or deep, they are gorgeous and you dont have to reapply! its not sticky it doesnt wipe off or leave stains on your coffee mug which we can all agree is the worst! i love love love this product i dont go anywhere without it!

February 21, 2016

This lip gloss is awesome. Comes in a tube with a mirror on the side for application on the go. I love how it's not sticky and adds fullness to your lips. Currently my favourite lip gloss!

May 01, 2015

I'm obsessed with all Younique make up I love the lip glosses even tho I prefer lip lines this lip glosses aren't too bad. They hidrate my lips :)

April 23, 2015

Best gloss I have tried. Not sticky and is fragrance free which is great! Beautiful and fit all skin tones.

April 12, 2015

I really like this product , I have it in 3 different shades, stays on well, and won't dry your lips out

Neuven added a new review for