Younique Mineral Eye Pigments Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1200 in Eye Shadow

January 06, 2017

Love love this eye shadow. The containers are the perfect size for travelling and the shadow is so easy to apply. The range of colour choices gives great blending options and the fact that Younique is a natural based product is a major bonus.

December 08, 2016

if you are cosmetically clueless like me, you will think what these pigments are for? How will I use this?
    The Younique Mineral Pigments are awesome and very easy to use. They blend well and very pigmented. I have used it with cream shadows or by itself. Some people have use it for nail art or even temporary hair color. There's more than 30 shades to choose from and you can buy them in a set of 4 or individually.

August 11, 2016

Younique's pigment powders are awesome. I love the little containers. There are so many pretty colors to pick from. The color lasts a long time. I personally own 5 so far - Sassy, Flirty, Risqué, Feisty & Naive.
    They are a little pricey, but I still love them.

June 14, 2016

Was not too impressed with this product for its price. I purchased since people were talking high about it and when I finally get my order and try it's nothing to write home about. They have lots of colors, but don't apply or work any better than my $5 covergirl brand. I won't purchase again.

March 11, 2016

I just got in adorable! and oh my goodness it is fantastic! it looks so nice and the fact you can apply wet or dry to choose your colour depth is awesome!

February 21, 2016

These mineral pigments are beautiful! They come in the prettiest shades and look great if you put them on wet or dry and they blend well. They come in a choice of matte or shimmer.

November 03, 2015

I love my eye pigments you can use it wet or dry I prefer using it wet I find the colour more vibrant!

October 20, 2015

I got two eye shadows as a gift ( angelic &confident;), I don't see what's the big hype about these eye shadows, I don't find that there's anything special to them and it does take quite a bit to have a nice colour.

October 14, 2015

Very pleasantly surprised. People like the reviewer previous to me need to realize that these are NOT regular pressed shadows. These are loose pigments. They are trickier to apply and take practice. However, the end results when applied correctly are AMAZING. The quality of the pigments are superb, and they remained in place all day without creasing. The quality is much higher than regular pressed shadow. I was very surprised in the quality and the colors. Apparently they come in matte and shimmer, and the shimmer ones are just great. I am not affiliated in any way with the brand.

October 14, 2015

Colors are very vibrant and go on smooth. They blend well and don't clump after wearing all day. Color stays well

R3Bean added a new review for