Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 595 in Foundation

December 01, 2016

This is one of the best foundation I have ever tried. I love it that you only need a few drops to start with as it is very buildable. It is very lightweight and won't budge especially if you have a primer on.
I love using the liquid foundation brush for this product but any way of application still gives you the coverage you want. Like I said, it is buildable so if you want heavy coverage then you can apply more.

It is oil based but doesn't clog your pores. It has a scent to it but not very offensive. All in all, it's a really great product and it goes a very long way.

November 18, 2016

This is one of the best foundations I've tried. It leaves a photoshopped type of finish and as with many younique products, it lasts as a little goes a long way. To be honest, I haven't bought this in the full size bottle because of the cost plus shipping so I've been using my sample which is almost gone.

November 13, 2016

I love that this foundation is lightweight and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It has pretty great coverage, and actually smells good which is a plus. I like that it only takes 4-5 drops to provide the coverage that you need!

September 18, 2016

LOVE this foundation! I will never use another foundation again! Worth every penny!!! It goes on as a liquid but dries as a powder finish, so you don't have a greasy, oily look. It covers my blemishes perfectly and leaves my skin looking soft and smooth. My skins appearance has even improved because of the ingredients used to make it.

September 09, 2016

So I absolutely LOVE this product, but have to wait for it to have a sale price as I can't bring myself to buy it at full price. That being said, it is worth the full price (I just can't justify spending 50$ on one piece of make up). I love how it is weightless but covers the redness in my cheeks,

September 08, 2016

I love this product, it makes your skin even smoother and it has a really good coverage even if you have darkspot skin! I would recommend and I would buy it again.

August 30, 2016

Great foundation. Light weight and easy to apply. Great coverage and lasts most of the day. Expensive price point but I think I would purchase this again

1.5/5

August 25, 2016

I'm super disappointed in this product. Couldn't afford it so my mom got it for me as a birthday gift and after watching presenters on Facebook cover sharpie etc on their faces I expected excellent coverage, but wasn't able to cover a single blemish! Don't waste the money unless your face is flawless to begin with

July 28, 2016

Ok, I do like this foundation. But like anyone before me don't understand the hype. It is foundation. Like any other foundation covers but I don't think it is worth the price for something that doesn't stay on and coverage is not bad but just not sure. I thought it would be so much better.

July 06, 2016

I do not understand why there is such a hype over this foundation because there is nothing special or amazing about it.
The coverage is mediocre and average, I've seen videos of people covering tattoos using this and I didn't even feel like it covered anything so, videos and images can be deceiving. It is very watery, too watery. Does not feel creamy or smooth while applying, just feels like water. You could probably BUILD your coverage with this product but it is such an unpleasant feeling on the face that you wouldn't want too.
All I really have to say is - it's not worth the hype or the price.