Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1057 in Lipstick

September 24, 2016

This is my favorite Younique product. I have all 7 shades. they are highly pigmented and lasts for a long time. You gotta exfoliate your lips often though to achieve good results but overall it's perfect.

August 23, 2016

An amazing lip stain. They last through eating and drinking and don't rub off once dry. I will continue to use this great product. The colours are vibrant and are great for layering with others or even with a lip gloss on top.

May 02, 2016

I think it’s called “Stiff Upper Lip Stain”. I took a sample home in the shade Savvy, which is a wine purple. I really loved the colour, however it faded within an hour and the colour settled into lines. I applied some lip balm and it helped pull the colour of the lines and gave it a bit of life again but it’s definitely a lip colour that you have to pay attention to and maintain. I will probably buy the stain one day in a full sized tube one day. I believe it goes for $25

April 21, 2016

I hate this stuff! Worst $17 I've ever spent! It clumps on your lips and tastes grose. Don't buy it! Not worth it at all! Would recommend going to Walmart to get some lip stain instead!

March 16, 2016

I love younique lip stains! I'm not a person that usually wears lipstick or glosses. I liked how I could put this on and forget about it because it won't go anywhere! It stays on while eating or drinking. I purchased the lip stains in Shy and Savvy. I was really surprised how much I loved the purple colour of savvy. You can layer the stains to achieve the colour you want. The only downside is the price. I find it a tad too expensive as all younique products are. Overall the quality of the product is worth it though!

March 15, 2016

Even though the price of Younique Lip Stain is a little high, it is 100% worth it! It goes on well, there is no scent, and it seriously stays for the entire day. I love the colours available; there's something for everyone! Plus, when you buy Younique you're supporting someone's small business. Excellent product!

March 15, 2016

I love how it doesn't show chapped lips and I can keep adding layers to make the colour darker and bolder. I miss the glossy look sometimes though and forget I even have on stain

March 09, 2016

I had to become a Younique presenter because this was one of my favourite items!!! It actually lasts after I've eaten a long meal! Surprisingly it lasted after I went to Mandarin!! Amazing product!

February 23, 2016

I found this product did not work at all!!! The stain was off in less than a couple of hours and never looks like the shade they are suppose to be. Never again!

February 09, 2016

I am a big fan of this lip stain! I like wearing lipstick but I do not have much luck with it staying on. This lip stain has great staying power. Advise - scrub your lips with a washcloth or toothbrush prior to applying - it will remove any loose or chapped skin from your lips. The shade I tried and own is "saucy".