Your Tea
Good

Your Tea Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 270 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

August 13, 2014

I was so worried when I finally caved in and bought this tea.

Let me tell you, I did the 14-day teatox, and for some reason my eating habits crashed! I was not eating detoxy at all, and I STILL SAW RESULTS.

My bloating went down. It was great. I am curious to try the 18-day term and see how it works during our monthly term, if ya know what I mean!

Buy this for a quick fix.. aka before your wedding day!

June 08, 2014

Your tea is a detox tea. Also goes by the name Tiny tea. www.yourtea.com

I bought it online and its great. Not only do they have free shipping for Canada, but on holidays even mothers day they have a 20% off sale. So the tea is reasonably priced.

I've done the teatox about 4 times. It helps with weight loss and bloating. You drink the tea half an hour before eating and it gets rid of that bloating feeling and the little stomach you get after meals.
    I am relatively fit but each time I do the teatox i lose between 7-10 lbs.

I use the teatox because I have bad skin. Within the first 7 days of my 14 day teatox my face is clear.

I love this detox and would recommend it. It DOESN'T have any of the side effects as most detox teas do with making you go to the bathroom extra.

e010365 earned the Beauty Expert badge