Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting, Illuminating Day Cream, SPF 30
Amazing

Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting, Illuminating Day Cream, SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #846 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 09, 2015

I got it because I didn't want to spend too much on others product that promess to fix the dark spots on the face. I used the whole bottle for about 4 weeks twice a day. Unfortunately I was disappointed because this product didn't do nothing about my dark spots. So in the end of the day I didn't save any money because I have to get something else anyway.

August 16, 2012

All I can say is WOW! Years ago, another well know brand had an `illuminating eye cream` that I used and fell in love with. But you all know how it goes, you get addicted to a product that works great for you then the company decides not to continue it. I am not kidding, I looked for that product in every store and in every country that I`ve been to...
    Well, a month ago, I started getting annoyed with the continuous break outs on my face and the beautiful! marks left by the previous ones. Then I saw the commercial on tv for this Loreal Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting Cream. Within two days, I bought this product for around 30$.
    The first time I applied it on my face, I did tear up with joy of having found a lost dear friend :) I know this is not an eye cream but gave the same illuminating effect on my face. Even my hubby made a compliment saying `wow, you look radiant!`
    I have been using this cream over a month, I see almost 40% fading with the acne marks. I was expecting more than that but I am in love with that glowing, radiant look (not greasy) on my face...It is not very affordable and I wish I can come across some coupons or offers for this cream. Cause I`ll definitely buy this cream again and planning to give it a try if they have the eye cream too!

A Walk to Remember dvd