Good

YRU Womens Chill Faux Leather Flats Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1 out of 23 in Flats

June 19, 2016

These flats are so comfy. If ordering from this company I suggest ordering a size larger than usual but you will be amazed at the comfort! They slip on and off easily. They don't pinch anywhere and I usually wear a wide shoe but these are very comfortable. I put them on right out of the box and had no discomfort at all. The back is reinforced so you don't break the back down slipping them on and off. I have no complaints they are made from quality material there are no loose threads hanging or frays they are sewn high-end and with a sleek look. These are definitely going to be my comfy go-to shoes from now on. Whether it's shopping, the movies, the ballgame, or walking the pups these will be my pick! They feel great! They are available on amazon in a Mary Jane, Black Cat, White Cat, or the Black Mesh which is the one I choose but I'm sure there's a pair you will like. I did receive my YRU Women's Chill Faux Leather Flats at a discount but, the opinions are mine. Great casual shoe.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products