YSL Elle Perfume Reviews

Ranked #891 out of 1232 in Perfume

Elle is the essence of femininity which embodies Yves Saint Laurent. A vibrantly feminine, audacious fragrance that blends dazzling floral and woody notes.
Top Notes: Cedrat, peony, lychee. Middle Notes: Pink berries, freesia, jasmine. Bottom Notes: Patch
For more information, please visit www.ysl.com/.

July 07, 2016

This luxuary brand is just perfect ( it is not affordable) i love It so much ! The perfume smells like heaven , the scent is so feminin and i recommand It

September 11, 2015

YSL ELLE PERFUME;

I received a sample of this perfume, along with a perfume purchase at the Bay store.

I wasn't too impressed.

Did not stand out too purchase full size bottle.

It was nice, but nothing too spectacular that sounds out in my opinion.

I would wear this perfume again, if I received it free ;)

September 11, 2015

Although this perfume is a little pricey its long lasting scent is worth every penny! One squirt goes a long way because YSL Elle perfume is very potent. I love the floral scent of this perfume and how it is unlike any other scent I have smelled before. This has become my signature scent for the last few months and I often get complimented on how great my perfume smells.

August 29, 2011

i would recommmend this if you were wanting to spluurge but this isnt a perfume i would buy but i do like the scent :) smells kinda fruity and florally to me and i think its a cute scent but not as great as some other perfumes in the same price range.

July 19, 2011

I didn't know about the new Yves Saint Laurent fragrance, elle until I saw it in London Heathrow Airport's Duty Free store (which is amazing too btw :) ). I just saw walls full of fragrance that were priced considerably less than Canadian prices, even after taking currency conversion into consideration. I'm a huge fan of YSL and "elle" is part of my name so when I gave it a try and feel in love with the scent, I was sold!

The version of YSL elle fragrance I bought is the second picture, it reads Limited Edition on the packaging. After a little investigation I found out it's one of YSL's various versions of elle they release. I have no experience with any other YSL fragrances or versions of elle (if there are more than the purple bottle, 1st picture), but all I can say is this version is sexy and sweet! I recommend adding it to your collection if you're in to both emotions, it's Limited Edition too, so hopefully you and I won't smell it on too many other ladies ;)

October 08, 2009

I really like this perfume!
    I am very fussy when it comes to scents, and to be honest did not think that this was the scent for me when I first tried it. The notes are an interesting combination of Cedrat, Peony, Lychee, Pink Berries, Freesia, Jasmine, Patchouli, Vetiver, Ambrette.
    This perfume goes on a bit strong, but mellows perfectly and lasts. I don't know how to describe it... I usually go for a sweeter type scent, but the floral notes and the slight earthy-ness is pretty much perfect. It is a great scent (you'll want to go around sniffing yourself!)