YSL Fusion Ink Foundation
Good

YSL Fusion Ink Foundation Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 623 in Foundation

April 04, 2016

Expensive, but really does the job to create a perfect skin canvas upon which to layer on makeup. This gives me flawless skin instantaneously and make my skin youthful and glowing!

October 24, 2015

This is an ok foundation. I do not find that it has full coverage, which is what I am looking for. Also, for the price you can find comparable or better foundations for a lot cheaper.

April 22, 2015

Amazing, there shades for darker woman like myself, has great coverage and doesnt have an orange undertone. I get great all day coverage I LOVE IT

September 15, 2014

This is the best foundation I have ever tried! I receive a sample size through an online order from sephora.com. It applies so easily. It's weightless, glides on super smooth, feels so light, featherless. Coverage is amazing. Doesn't feel heavy yet still hides imperfections perfectly. This sample size has convinced me to purchase a full size. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything.

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover