YSL Gloss Volupte

YSL Gloss Volupte Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

June 24, 2016

I loved this product so much it's so nice and makes my lips so shiny I love how it's so moisturizing even the packaging makes me feel so fancy although the price is pretty steep I am willing to spend it

September 01, 2015

Nude Carat is a great nude colour and this glossy is long lasting and best of all, it doesn't have a sticky feeling to it!!

August 06, 2015

I was very pleased with this gloss, it was worth the money... It has a nice gloss ( not sticky) and it smells nice too

June 08, 2015

Leaves your lips soft & moisturized. The color is outstanding & lasts

March 24, 2015

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am YSL's BIGGEST fan.
I personally will re purchase this gloss again, however if I were to recommend it to others I would tell you that you could probably find a better gloss for a better price.

I mean ok ... the smell if OBVIOUSLY amazing. The mango extract that they use makes everyone flock.

The quality of the gloss is great, it isn't goopy and it lasts a long time, but I mean, realistically there are other glosses that do pretty much the same for less.

Like I said, I will buy this product over and over but it's really just up to the person really.