YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 775 in Mascara

January 22, 2016

Love love love this mascara! It's super volumizing, makes my lashes look fake and lasts all day, totally recommend it!!!

October 05, 2015

This is a high end mascara and worth every penny. This mascara gives perfect volume with any false lashes. It doesn't smudge and stays on well.

August 14, 2015

This mascara is nice. It's not smelly like other mascaras it actually has like a grape-like scent to it? The only problem is the pricing.

March 31, 2015

Such an amazing product! Length, definition & incredible volume! This formula doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and lasts all day!

November 22, 2014

I have never been one to purchase expensive mascara however after recieving YSL Baby Doll Mascara as a present I have found a new favorite which is totally worth the price. I never had an issue with clumping and it lasted me a long time. It was great for days when I didnt feel like curling my lashes because it pretty much did the work for me. I have such fine lashes that this product defenitly made them appear longer and fuller.

August 21, 2014

I got this as a birthday present and I haven't try any of YSL makeup yet but this mascara really got me obsessed with YSL. The wand is made of soft silicon which means if you accidentally poke your eye with it it wouldn't hurt as much. The first application would already define your lashes and it will lengthen and volumize. Usually one application is already enough. I tried putting on two layers and it didn't clump at all and it volumizes your lashes a lot. It dries really fast and still leave your lashes soft.

June 10, 2014

Best mascara out there. My aunt got me hooked and I've been using it ever since. Actually gives your eyelashes a huge pop that makes them look really long and full. I layer a plain mascara underneath to separate and then add this on top to give it that extra pop.

June 02, 2014

I am absolutely OBSESSED with this mascara. I tend to have very fussy eyelashes and finding a mascara that makes my eyelashes luscious and clump-free has been quite the hunt, so when I got my hands on YSL babydoll, it was love at first swipe !

I would definitely recommend this product. I do understand that it is a bit pricey for a product that needs to constantly be repurchased, however, it is completely worth every penny!

Xx

September 16, 2013

Amazing mascara. Creates really long thick lashes. Separates beautifully and wears well. Comes off relatively easily also. The brush is nylon which I do not usually care for but this one works beautifully and has a nice bendability to the wand which makes it incredibly easy to use. Expensive but a nice treat!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!