YSL Touche Eclat Or Rose Radiant Touch

YSL Touche Eclat Or Rose Radiant Touch Reviews

1 review
Ranked #243 out of 389 in Concealer

October 24, 2014

I had to do quite a fair bit of blending with my Beauty Blender as these brush applicators are more like dispensers than applicators. One of my biggest issues with this new Touche Éclat is that it is $22 MORE than the original. I understand that the colour is different, but the packaging is exactly the same and there is still 2.5mL of product in it. I’m just confused as to why there is such a huge price difference. Based on the results I got, I’d rather just use the original Touche Éclat which is already fairly pricey at $50 CDN.

I didn’t notice this until I looked closely, but there are gold specks in this Touche Éclat formulation that I didn’t mind around my eye area, but along my smile lines? I’m not sure if I want to be glittery there. If you are a die hard Touche Éclat fan, you will probably have to have this rose gold version, but if you are just looking for a product to enhance your complexion and make you look more awake, I feel like your $72 can be better spent. Sorry Touche! I will say that I DID look quite radiant and glowy after applying this in the recommended areas, so it DOES work, but I am still more a fan of the original version both for sentimental and practical reasons and will most likely save this new version for holiday parties.