YSL Touche Eclat Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 389 in Concealer

Capture 8 hours of sleep with the click of a pen. With a few strategic strokes of this award-winning complexion highlighter—dark circles, fine lines and signs of fatigue virtually disappear. Powered by the radiance-boosting Luminocaptide Complex, skin is instantly illuminated, so you look rested and refreshed—even if you’ve been up for hours. More Information, go to: yslbeautyus.com

August 12, 2016

I have this product in shade 2, and I use it as a highlighting concealer to brighten my under eyes. It is definitely a luxury item, the price tag is well justified. The formula is super creamy and blendable, without being heavy. I also love that it feels very light and moisturizing under the eyes. Love love love!

March 13, 2016

This works so well on me! I have tried everything to make the dark circles under my eyes disappear, and this did the trick. It's quite pricey, but I think I might get it again.

1.5/5

February 05, 2016

This is a no-go. It is just plain caky. My skin isn't that dry but this product makes it look soo dry. Super expensive, truly not worth the investment.

August 28, 2015

I was soooooooooooooo disappointed in this. It always has such great reviews in the celeb world and I spent way more $ on this than I usually do without getting a sample first. I wish I could say it worked for me but it didn't and that makes me a sad makeup junkie :( boooooooooo. I guess my dark circles are just too dark for this to help.

June 03, 2015

OMG my saviour. As someone who has insomnia and the bags under my eyes to prove it, this stuff is a worth every penny. I love it and have sold it to many a friend as an age reducer and something that gives the illusion that you have slept a million hours more than you have! All i need with a tinted moisturizer, mascara and lipstick.

April 01, 2015

So super damn expensive but I love the way it looks! I save it for special occasions with my Chanel foundation.

March 14, 2015

I received all three shade samples I'm 1-pink 2-yellow beige 3-dark beige. The second was closer to my skin tone. It's decent for highlighting under the eye and concealing. The formula is creamy. The price is expensive.

January 05, 2015

Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch is a brush-on highlighter that is ingeniously packaged in a click pen-style component that features a built-in synthetic brush for easy application. Simply click the one end of the pen to get the product to come to the top of the brush tip. The first time around, you’ll have to do several clicks to get the product to the top, but after a few uses, one or two clicks is often enough. It has a creamy and smooth texture that goes on fairly sheer. It doesn’t settle into fine lines, doesn’t crease and doesn’t fade for a solid 12 hours. is applied under the eyes, it will help to eliminate shadows and dark circles, by adding light and creating an instant lift to the under eye area. If used between the eyebrows and along the side of the nose, it will give the illusion of wider, more awake looking eyes. Finally, when used in the hollow of the chin and around the contour of the lips, it will create fuller, kissable, poutier looking lips.

August 14, 2014

I have very dark circles around my eyes. This does absolutely nothing to cover them whatsoever. I have to first put concealer on and then use this down my nose, above my Cupid's bow and on top of my cheeks as a highlighter (only because it was so expensive and I don't want to waste it). NOT A CONCEALER BY ANY MEANS!

June 15, 2014

I honestly feel like the touche eclat is a miracle worker. After I had a baby, I did not go anywhere without putting it on first. It really adds definition and sculpts your face, and it comes in different colours to suit all skin tones. I personally find the price is just a touch high, but if you're going to go for it, it really does brighten up your face.