• YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara

YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara Reviews

Ranked #637 out of 773 in Mascara

YSL MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS BLACK

April 02, 2011

My favorite mascara by far, I get it in Purple and it just opens up my eyes and lengthens eyelashes without making them look too heavy!

February 08, 2011

This is hands down my all time favorite mascara!!! I became a believer the 1st time I used it years ago, nothing works like this little miracle in a tube. I have tried almost all the colors and I love the egglant and electric blue the best next to black. It is definitely worth every penny however before you run out and try it you will have to have a lot of those pennies to keep up this little guilty pleasure. This is one mascara you can't stretch the life out, you must replace EVERY 1-2 months because the wand will loose its shape and effectiveness. I found the curling mascara wand holds it's shape much better but none of the YSL counterparts quite have the same effect as its original.

January 12, 2010

I could not believe it: after applying this mascara, it looked like I had false lashes on! (They weren't kidding about calling it "faux cils" = "false lashes"!) It's a little on the heavier side, so if you have fine lashes (of any color) like mine, this mascara is for you--I love to add drama to my baby blues, and my naturally blonde lashes don't allow for that. But thanks to this glorious YSL mascara, I can! 1-2 coats should suffice. It's pricy, but so worth every penny.

April 24, 2009

Nothing better than YSL mascara! False lashes guaranteed!

Pro: great quality! volume & length
Con: can dry quickly