• Yves Rocher 3 Minute Grape Moisturizing Mask
Good

Yves Rocher 3 Minute Grape Moisturizing Mask Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 524 in Masks

November 19, 2015

Wow, this mask makes my skin feel silky smooth.
It's easily to apply under the shower so you don't get annoyed at having to wait 3 minutes to wash it off.
It smells very nice and a perfect follow up after a scrub!

May 27, 2014

Loved the feel of my skin after each use. Would recommend to anyone looking for more moisture!

1.5/5

March 31, 2014

Tries this mask and it was horrible for my skin! My skin went all dry and starts to burn! I don't recommend this at all.

December 30, 2013

This mask is definitely a super moisture mask, in three minutes the easy to spread on and rinse off fresh soft textured mask refreshed and rejuvenated my dry skin without the need for copious quantities of an extra moisturizer. I bought it on sale for $3 (regular $9), and it was the best three dollars I spent.

September 25, 2013

Great little moisturizing mask. I usually use it in combo with their Fresh mask with lemon zest. It's quick and easy to use and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky

January 10, 2013

This smells exactly like Welch's grape juice and moisturizes my skin really well. I love it! You're only supposed to keep it on for 3 minutes but sometimes I like to keep it on for 10-15 minutes to give the moisturizers a chance to really penetrate my skin.