Yves Rocher Almond Nourishing Body Lotion for Dry Skin Reviews

Ranked #584 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 19, 2016

The smell of this product is mmm mmm mmmm....leaves my dry skin feeling amazing .....great product fairly affordable would buy again in the future....did I say it's smells mmm mmm mmm

February 23, 2016

absolutely LOVE this product. I cannot rave enough about it! It comes in a decently sized bottle and smells like heaven on earth, really. It's so deliciously smoothing. I feel just that much better after taking a shower and applying this! This is my feel good product, seriously. You all must purchase this! If you don't have it, you really don't know what you're missing. It's mouthwatering.

February 13, 2016

When i tried it i was so amazed by the way my skin felt the next morning.

The smell is quite good. During winter time, my skin on my legs gets dry and it becomes itchy. With this cream, bye bye dry skin.. hello beautiful skin

January 27, 2015

Love this, love the scent. This is very moisturizing and also smells great, but it does feel a tad greasy.

November 21, 2014

This is a decent cream, but you can get as good or better results at a much lower cost (e.g Vaseline Intensive Care)

August 05, 2014

J'utilise la crème nourrissante à l'amande pour le corps pour la peau sèche parce que j'ai une peau très sèche. Après chaque bain ou douche, j'applique la crème sur mon corps mais surtout sur les bras, les avant-bras, les jambes et les cuisses. Si je ne fais pas ça, j'ai des démangeaisons et c'est très inconfortable.

March 24, 2014

If you can get this through the member cards, it's worth it, otherwise, it's a tad expensive. I got it for my birthday (a full sized bottle!) and I have to say it works. My skin is soft, and hydrated. However, I would have gone for another scent if it hadn't been free. I much prefer their rose or lily of the valley scent.

February 22, 2014

Tired of having itchy dry skin? Sensitive skin? This product works well, is easy to apply and restore comfort to skin. Great scent is a bonus.