Yves Rocher Aloe Vera Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 841 in Bath & Body

February 23, 2016

I LOVE this product! Most shower gels leave my skin feeling dry and tight, but The Aloe Vera gel leaves my skin feeling amazing!! LOVE IT!! and the smell is lovely

June 21, 2015

Nice light scent, leaves your skin nice and smooth and clean.

June 08, 2015

Great product nice scent my skin look and scent gorgeous.Love it.,It is a pleasure in the bath or in the shower.Love that color and the plastic recyclabe container.I recommended to everyone as a gift for yoursel...friends,familly.

April 07, 2015

I like Yves Rocher products, I find the body washes are nice and gentle on the skin. The scent does not last long enough though.

April 03, 2015

Really, it is not a bad product but it is not the best either. The smell is okay, not to strong so depending on what you prefer. The thing is, I don't always feel like it really did...wash me, if you know what I mean. The price is okay, nothing to complain here. I would recommended it but you can definitely find better, even in their store, try the blueberry one! Amazing!

January 18, 2015

Great on dry Canadian winter skin. Not too much scent, so goes with any other product.

August 10, 2013

This product leaves my skin soft and moisturized after my shower. Love the scent and the creamy texture.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?