Yves Rocher Anti-Age Global Day Cream

Yves Rocher Anti-Age Global Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 13, 2016

This products is really awesome! My skin was feeling a little rough with all the heat and sun this summer and I had a small sample of this that I applied after my shower before I put my make up on. All day long my skin felt so incredibly smooth and it was glowing and I looked so refreshed. My make up even stayed better and longer on my face. All day long my fiancee was telling me how pretty I looked. I will most likely buy this again when Yves Rocher has a sale.

July 09, 2016

Great moisturizer and I combine it with my sunscreen every morning as well as makeup and every time I use it I notice that my skin feels softer and maintains its moisture

June 08, 2015

I cannot say enough about this cream. I am 55 so I like to use a product that keeps my face moist and soft. This product does it all. I usually buy it when YR has their 50% off sale..but I would buy it regardless. I have not found anything that compares to it in the stores.

May 18, 2015

My skin is very dry and I like that this cream is thick but doesn't leave your face greasy but does a great job at moisturizing.

January 07, 2015

it is not expensive and time to time I like it

November 30, 2014

BEAUTIFUL DAY CREAM THAT LEAVES A SKIN TONE LIKE A PRIMER. PERFECT FOR APPLYING MAKEUP OVER. FEELS GREAT.

September 07, 2014

Got this as a sample and I liked it. Its not too greasy like the majority of anti-aging creams. It also has a nice smell and leaves your skin a powdered look.

June 11, 2014

tres efficace tres bon produit!

April 30, 2014

Let me begin that I am a 50 year-old woman and I was fortunate to be chosen to try this complete Global Anti Age Skin Care line, which included the cleanser, toner and the day cream through a Facebook promotion from Ives Rocher. I have been using it for approximately 2-weeks now and have nothing but great results from it so far. I use the cleanser daily, but twice a week, when I've lather my face, I will put some sugar in my hands and gently lather the sugar in with the cleanser on my face for an exfoliation massage, then apply the toner and the day cream. My face is so soft and feels great. I get compliments on how young I look all the time. We recently were called about my father-in-law who had fallen ill and was in the hospital. While sitting in a waiting room, a young lady with her child came sat next to me waiting to see a doctor. She and I started chatting, and eventually she asked me whether I was a relative or cousin to my husband and his sister and husband. I told her that it was my husband and his sister I was sitting with. She said she to forgive her, but she thought I was to young to be that close in that age group. I must say that it did really feel nice to get a compliment like that. Now, maybe she was just being kind, but I'll take it.

March 19, 2013

I received a travel size of this cream in my recent Yves Rocher order.It is a new skin care line that came out and I absolutely love this cream and will continue to purchase it. This anti-aging day skincare is targeted for women over 40 for a daily use.It claims:The skin is protected and looks regenerated,Wrinkles are smoothed,Visibly firmer and denser skin,Perfectly moisturized skin, restored to radiance.

It contains 4G Plant Source Cells from echinacea also includes,plant-source cells, apple oligosides, tara gum, betaine, ginseng and mangiferin. The first time I tried this cream it melted into my skin and left my skin feeling so soft and the smell is incredible it has such a fresh light scent.It says after six days you will see results. I've been using it about four days now and my skin defiantly looks and feels better.My new favorite anti age cream!

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag