Yves Rocher Arnica 2-in-1 hand and nail cream Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Arnica 2-in-1 hand and nail cream strengthens nails and nourishes hands daily. This nail cream provides constant nourishment to your hands with this proven formula. ProVitamin B5 will strengthen brittle nails while hands are intensely hydrated and smooth. Visit yvesrocher.com for more information.

August 16, 2014

Smell very good! Make my hands very soft but I feel I Have to put more cream.

June 13, 2014

I like yves rocher product with nail very smooth and soft great product

May 19, 2014

I love this product in the winter time when my hands need a bit of tlc. It's a bit expensive but they always have great sales and it's worth it. The smell is great and fresh, not a "perfume" smell but a natural smell. It's a great moisturizer and a perfect size to throw in your bag and reaplly as needed.

March 24, 2014

Not worth the money. I got the Gadi cream instead and it keeps my hands softer for much longer. Not a great scent either.

May 02, 2012

I love this hand cream, i do alot of dishes and cleaning my hands are alway dry. At the end of a busy day my hands love soaking up this cream to make the feel soft like a womans again.

August 15, 2011

This is the ultimate hand cream it feels so silky on the skin and smells so nice.I hate when a hand cream goes on feeling heavy and never really absorbs.This cream is so lightweight and instantly absorbs and your hands truly feel like silk.My hands always feel so rough from gardening in the summer and the cold weather in winters that really hurt my skin.This has been a lifesaver.It has arnica and provitamin B5 which is great for the skin.I have also noticed it has won awards in Elle magazine as voted best skin cream no surprise there!Its also really great for brittle and dry fingernails and cuticles.This cream is a must have!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic