Yves Rocher Brazilian Watermelon Energizing Shower Gel
Good

Yves Rocher Brazilian Watermelon Energizing Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 607 in Body Wash

February 20, 2017

I love almost all the scents made by yves rocher, but this one is especially one of my favorites.
    I love the refreshing watermelon scent and how it stays on your skin even after the shower

March 21, 2016

I got this showel gel on sale and I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing! Really refreshing and doesn't leave my skin dry. This is the perfect shower gel for summer!

March 12, 2016

J'adore ce gel douche ,il sent très bon et il mousse beaucoup( ce que j'aime particulièrement) Le prix est très bien et il dure très longtemps , je le recommende,vous sentirez bonne :)

February 02, 2016

I added this to my order because it was on sale.I was really shocked at how good it smells.The smell lingers on your skin a long time and like all Yves Rocher shower gels I love how it lathers up.This has become one of my favorite shower gels from them.it has a really nice crisp,fruity musky smell.

October 21, 2015

This is one of my favourite go to shower gels from Yves Rocher. The smell is refreshing and not 'sweet' or overpowering . Makes you feel like it's a nice summer day and it's just under $4 . Can't go wrong