• Yves Rocher bronzing powder duo
  • Yves Rocher bronzing powder duo

Yves Rocher bronzing powder duo Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 307 in Bronzer

February 17, 2017

J'utilise cette poudre bronzante à tout les jours, elle sent bonne et elle est fait de produit naturelle, je l'adore, elle n'est vraiment pas cher, je la recommande fortement :)

August 18, 2012

j'aime vraiment ce produit , il est quand meme asser abordable et il procure un teint spectaculaire , c'est mon kit de poudre bronzante preferer

June 20, 2011

For some reason this review doesn't want to post for me so I will try again and hopefully not get a double post :)

I love this bronzer!Its enriched with Tiare flower exact and smells wonderful.Its ultra soft and blends so nicely and your skin feels so soft.I love that its a duo so you can customize a natural looking tan.There are two choices dark veil and light veil,I choose the light veil as I have fair skin.Its ultra soft and never dries out your face.Its very easy to blend.I have sensitive skin so when buying makeup I always check to be sure its tested under dermatological supervision.My skin feels silky and healthy and gives me a great sun kissed look.I always love getting products from Yves Rocher not only do you get great gifts and deals but there products are made with botanicals and healthy products and never tested on animals.