Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Ultra Volume Mascara
Good

Yves Rocher Couleurs Nature Ultra Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #627 out of 775 in Mascara

August 25, 2012

One coat of this mascara is all you need, as I've found with most mascaras, including this one. THe chocolate colour is a very nice brown; not too extreme, yet still noticeable. I don't normally need that extra volume, as my eyelashes are already pretty decent in length anyway. But, it does add that extra oomph to them. The formula isn't goopy, and goes on smooth, with no clumping. A very good investment. I do recommend this one.

September 10, 2011

This used to be my go-to mascara for the longest time, until I discovered waterproof! I'm not sure if this brand carries a waterproof version of this mascara, but it's worth it to go look. I get the length I want, and the volume/length is buildable (meaning you can put multiple layers of the mascara on to create more length and thicker volume).

The one I bought was in blue. This blue is almost a navy kind of colour, but a little bit lighter. My guy friends used to always tell me my eyes seemed more green when I wore it, but they couldn't figure out what made them seem so much more green! I think what this mascara does is, it brings out the whites of your eyes and makes them seem whiter, therefore contrasting with your eye colour more. My belief is that it will work to enhance any eye colour, which is great! The price was still expensive for my liking, but I'd totally buy it again. All you need is a little bit of water and a cloth to take it off at the end of the day, and you're set.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!