Yves Rocher France comfort cream foundation

Yves Rocher France comfort cream foundation Reviews

Ranked #268 out of 391 in Makeup

August 16, 2014

Great foundation for oily skin too! It seems it's heavy but after applying it gets lighter and fits comfortable. Great scent!

May 06, 2012

I was’nt able to post my look today because hubby and I are just too tired to go outside and shoot my photos. So to make up for it ( I don’t want to miss a day without sharing something. That’s my promise. I will make it a point to blog religiously) I opt to share with you one of my discoveries during the weekend.
This is really the first time I’ve heard of this brand. Its pretty new in the Philippines and I really got curious when I happen to pass by in front of their store located in Southmall. I also saw some of their items were on sale like makeup and skincare products. in fact, I wasn’t really planning on buying anything but just to roam and browse their shelves and check out their stuff. I don’t really know if their products are good coz the name doesn’t ring a bell to me. I asked the salesperson where the brand was originated and she told me it was from La Gacilly, France, and is known for their botanical and nourishing extracts. Well, it sounded safe I guess. Considering its “au naturel” and made from France why not try it?
I noticed that the cream provides full coverage and it really blends well on my skintone. I didn’t see any marks on my face after using it. Though I just noticed somethin I don’t like. Its the smell.its a bit flowery which can be compared to my Lolas talcum powder.
Yves Rocher’s prices are very reasonable and a lot cheaper compared to other french cosmetic and skincare brands.
I opted to try their comfort cream foundation (couleurs Nature Line) coz that’s what the girly salesperson reccommended for me. I tried the tester first to see if it will provide good coverage on my unwanted blemishes.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products