Yves Rocher Gentle Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

March 28, 2016

I've been using this makeup remover for many years. It's my go-to makeup remover. All I can say is WOW! It removes my makeup very easily and it does not irritate my eyes. I've tried other brands and it doesn't do the job like this one. I always end up using the Yves Rocher makeup remover!

June 12, 2015

Perfect eye makeup for sensitive skin. Removes all traces of makeup without leaving your eyes feeling oily or irritated. A quality remover that protects the delicate skin around your eyes.

January 14, 2015

I got sensitive eyes and this one is the only one I can use.

March 25, 2014

I'm not sure how well this works with continued use... not for sensitive eyes... my eyes burned for hours after.

April 29, 2012

I received a sample of this product and was pleasantly surprised at how easily it removed my make up. I use waterproof mascara and didn't have to work too hard at removing it with this product. It is gentle enough however that it didn't make my eyes water or become irritated as some products have been known to do to me personally.The products claims it is meant for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. I would use this if I wore contacts. This is gentle, non irritating and not oily. I don't like the products that leave a residue, this does not. A must!