Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Lagoon Hair and Body Wash

Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Lagoon Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 552 in Body Wash

May 10, 2016

Something about this fragrance I must have it every summer. It's so tropical , soft very unique. I love the Aqua colour, like the ocean. It's a small bottle but they have a promo on 2 for 5$ which is pretty good. This scent is so unique to Yves Rocher.

August 14, 2015

Got a bottle last month. The smell is amazing. However the bottle is really small for the price, $3.50 for 150ml. I would get it again, the smell is just that good.

June 21, 2015

This product smells absolutely fantastic, it's a hair and body wash all in one, it leaves you with a lovely light scent, I have the body spray of this as well.

February 03, 2015

This product smells so deliciously tropical. You feel a relaxing feeling come over you as you wash your hair and body and remove the last traces of sand, sea salt and sunscreen. I love to take this with me when I head to the ocean. I feel clean and refreshed after I've used it. The blending of Tiare Flower and Coconut Oil is a scent that is feminine and romantic. Once you smell it you won't soon forget it. A great product to have on hand during the summer months or when you are on your winter holidays.