Yves Rocher — Polishing Foot Scrub

Yves Rocher — Polishing Foot Scrub Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 164 in Foot Care

March 21, 2016

Ce désincrustant pour les pieds à la lavande d'Yves Rocher travaille vraiment bien. En plus de laisser les pieds doux, il laisse dans l'air une délicate odeur de lavande que j'aime beaucoup. De plus, c'est un produit vraiment abordable que l'on peut avoir souvent à rabais dans les magasins Yves Rocher.

March 21, 2016

Although the foot scrub worked well, I will not be buying it again as I really did not care for the smell. I'm not usually over sensitive to smells, but the combination of these ones actually caused my to "stuff up" and the smell really seemed to linger. It's too bad, as the effect on my feet was very positive after just two uses, but the scent has made it impossible for me to use.

January 06, 2016

This is a nice foot scrub, it leaves my feet refreshed and soft which is great for my tired feet

June 09, 2015

This product worked well. It scrubbed away unwanted skin and left my feet smooth.

March 14, 2015

Keeps your feet smooth and scrubs away any dry skin. The texture is not too gritty and is easy to use. The blending of lavender and apricot gives your feet a sweet smell. Helpful in keeping your feet feeling soft and presentable.