Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Line Reviews

Ranked #503 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

July 12, 2016

I've been using this roduct for over a year now. I had a very itchy face all winter, and this product got rid of all the itchiness!! Its a very good quality product, if you have the wallet for it...

March 22, 2016

Received the Sebo Vegetal as gift for xhristmas:totally disapointed. The gift bag was coposed of the toner, hydrating gel-cream, a body scrub and lip balm. The scrub and lip balm are ok, nothing special but do their works. My biggest disapointment was with the hydranting cream; sticky with a filmy residue, takes forever to sink in the skin, makes make up impossible to apply, etc. I have a normal-combinaision skin, no particular skin condition and it made me break out (small red bumps), with oily patches on the t-zone, while it is supposed to do the exact opposite. Perhaps it is my skin responding weirdly to the perfums or scented ingredients in the cream, but after discussing with other users of the same cream, the white filmy residue and sticky feeling seems generalized.
In sum, a heavy and patchy cream that feels like you've been putting egg whites on your face. On the bright side, if this products does work on your skin it isn't that expensive, but definitely not a competitive product in the drugstore category.

February 24, 2015

Good products. Good smell. Soft for my skin.

October 27, 2014

My acne got worse with this line.

August 05, 2014

Excellente gamme de produit pour les peaux mixtes à grasses . Nettoie , hydrates et calme votre peau en profondeur et lui donneras une douce sensation de fraicheur. Agit tout en douceur : parfait pour les peaux sensible et capricieuse !

July 08, 2014

I have now been using this line of facial cleanser, toner , moisturizer, and exfoliator for a couple of months. I have very sensitive skin that reacts to almost every kind of cleanser I try but has not done so with this stuff. It seems to leave my skin nice and clean without over drying or causing any type of reaction. Would totally recommend to other young women. Love this line of face products :)