Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal 3 Night Cream

Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal 3 Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 31, 2013

This cream makes my skin feel very soft. I don't know about the wrinkle aspect because I don't really have any but I can tell that after using this my skin looks more radiant. It can be a little pricey at around $50 but usually Yves Rocher has 50 percent off specials.

March 25, 2012

Yves Rocher advertises this as a night cream that "recharges skin with rejuvenating elements while regenerating it," while reducing wrinkles and lines.

The texture is wonderful as it is not at all heavy (for a night cream) and absorbs quickly. The key ingredient is Shiitake mushroom, which is often found in restorative creams and seems to be quite effective.

I so wanted to love this night cream but, alas, it broke me out after about the fourth night of use. For those with less fussy acne prone skin, you may be very pleased with the results.

Available at Yves Rocher stores or online at yvesrocher.ca. Regular price is $42 for 50 ml jar.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?