• Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara
  • Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Lash Plumping Mascara Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 775 in Mascara

February 17, 2016

c 'est le plus efficace des mascaras yves rocher
j'en ai essayé d'autre mais celui ci recourbe parfaitement mes cils
le prix est un peu elevé ce qui fait que je l'achète que en promo'

January 08, 2016

I got this mascara from my mum and it has a really nice look but the quality isn't great. After a while it clumps and doesn't separate my lashes as well.

August 23, 2015

This is my favorite mascara ever!!!! I have used many kinds expensive and not and this is the best ever. I used to use Dior but this is just as good.

June 18, 2014

I have many mascaras in my makeup collection. I love to experiment new ones and try different types of brands. Lately i've been using this sexy pulp mascara by yves rocher and let me just tell you that it is absolutely amazing! I've had it for a while and it still didn't dry out. I love the wand, it has spiky bristles and a fat comb which makes it look like i'm wearing false lashes. It gives my lashes a beautiful lenghtening and tickening effect. It has kinda like a wave going through the wand which makes it a lot better to go through every single lashes and makes them more voluminous. Overall i would say every girl should try it out, it's perfect

February 17, 2014

I really think this mascara is awesome! It really adds volume to my lashes. The price is afforfable, but there is one thing I didn't like: when I opened my mascara, some of the ''hairs'' of the brush fell. But I still recomend it!

October 23, 2012

I have bee in and out at Yves Rocher but never tried any of their beauty products. One day I saw that they had a sale on shower gels, get 3 for 10$. I decided it would make a great gift to take with me for my mother-in-law. The lady asked me If I wanted to sign up to hear about sales and promtions, so I thought why not. Few weeks later I got a card in the mail for a free mascara!!! I lov the L'oreal Voluminous mascara its my all time favourite, so I decided on this mascara Sexy Pulp beacuse it promised lash by lash
Volume. I cant say much about their prices because I got this for free, but I beileve their reasonably priced.

The packaging is black with an angled top, on the top it has a silver logo of the brand, and at the end of the lid in silver lettering the brands name all around. In pink letters on the tube it says Sexy Pulp ultra volume mascara. On the back so in pink letters states that it has a maxi brush that gives lash by lash volume.

Opening it up it has the light typical mascara scent. The want is straight and the bristles go fat than than thin than again, sort of curved.

I have long eyelashes but this mascara makes them even longer. It doesnt clump, it doesnt dry to fast which makes it great for layering. It is volumizing and holds my lashes for a long time.

This has became a favourite, I will definitly repurchase.
I reccomend this for people with short lashes and like to layer mascara without dealing with clumps. Now I am really intrested to try out their other products.