YVES ROCHER SHAMPOOING REVITALISANT ANTI AGE
Good

YVES ROCHER SHAMPOOING REVITALISANT ANTI AGE Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 935 in Shampoo

February 11, 2016

The last year or so my past-shoulder length (dyed) auburn hair has gotten thinner, lost its sheen and body and has become lifeless! . :( . I'm too young for bad hair!! I've been researching that for older hair (mine is 54) the silicone in most shampoos these days that puts a shine in younger hair builds up in older hair and causes the dull damage I'm seeing in mine. So I've gone for products that are all natural, like Yves Rocher Shampooing Revitalisant Anti Age. Ive tried several different ones -This shampoo is AMAZING!! It does everything you hope a good shampoo will - fresh clean feeling hair, foams up enough that you can feel where you are shampooing, rinses out completely, and leaves my hair not weighed down and gives it back the a bounce I lost! I find the more I use it the better my hair feels. And I can go an extra day longer between shampoos - bonus!

January 08, 2016

I have fine thing salt and pepper hair. I am 64. I could not do a thing with it no pounce luster shine styling impossable. I noticed after 1 use a slight better volume I could manage it better nice shine. But after a week I had new hair. A must have for any older person for even fine hair it adds thickness.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted