Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel Eau de Parfum

Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 1216 in Perfume

February 21, 2016

I recently ordered this from Yves Rocher I love the scent very sensual,warm,spicy and very earthy smelling.I love the blends of Vanilla absolute, Patchouli essence, Iris absolute.It is not overbearing yet the smell lingers for quite awhile.My boyfriend loves the scent of this one on me.One of my new favorites from Yves Rocher.

February 17, 2016

je l'adoooooooooooooooooooooore tout court :)
délicieux, sensuel et l'odeur reste toute la journée
prix un peu élévé mais j'attends toujours les promo' 50%

January 24, 2016

I got this as a freebie with one of my YR online orders, so my expectations weren't very high . I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. At first spritz, the vanilla is quite predominant, but it dries down to a soft, powdery musk which I find quite comforting. The staying power is decent. It lasted approximately 3 hours on me. This is more of a scent suitable for winter vs spring or summer.

January 08, 2016

I got this perfume immediately when it came out because I love the original and purple version. However the scent is VERY light, I can scent the vanilla at first but it doesn't even last an hour and I had hoped for a more woodsy scent. I'm quite disappointed with this purchase...

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products