Amazing

Yves Rocher Tradition de Hammam Oriental Velvety-Skin Scrub with Organic Moroccan Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #141 out of 217 in Facial Exfoliators

May 27, 2014

Oriental Velvety Skin Scrub has a mild scent of sun kissed fruit with rose and sugary notes. I find it not too rough on your skin but can feel the exfoliating effects. After a good rinse it left my skin ultra soft while hydrating it at the same time. I gotta tell ya, when my hubby got this sample to try, he thought it was white hand cream. When he squeezed the tube, what came out looking like brown runny material that would be horrifying to have on your hands if you could imagine. He and I laughed so hard, it hurt. Any how, once his and my laughter abated somewhat, he scrubbed his hands with it and came to the same conclusion. I find the regular price of this product a bit expensive for a 5.0 fl.oz. / 150 ml Jar at $32.00, however you may get it on sale for $19.99. I would rather go to a spa and have a full body treatment than doing it myself.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?