Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 775 in Mascara

September 09, 2016

I've been using this for a while now. I think Benefit's They're Real still edges it by the tiniest bit, but this mascara is great too. Really gives my lashes a lot of definition and umph!The brush is good for coating individual lashes.

June 07, 2016

This mascara is great. It gives me both volume and length, while also perfectly separating my lashes. It almost gives a false lash effect. When you first apply it, it looks AMAZING. The only issue I have with it is that it tends to flake a little during the day, because the formula is a little bit dry. It looks awesome for a couple hours, and slowly deteriorates throughout the day.

February 13, 2016

I love it.. Best mascara i ever tried. So good. Make my eyes look bigger. Blackest black is my favorite one. Yves saint laurent is one of my favorite brand for mascara especially.

January 16, 2016

I received this as part of a sample pack and it was the only one I kept coming back to. It keeps your lashes soft and supple, separates and volumizes. The best part is that it doesn't smudge - this is increasingly harder to find in a mascara. I just wish the price wasn't so high as it will need to be replaced in 3 months.

December 02, 2015

IF ONLY THIS MASCARA WAS CHEAPER !! I love this so much ! It has an amazing brush, and this product really fans out my lashes. It doesn't clump at all and really separates out the lashes and lengthens them. Makes your eyes super defined. Also, it has a very nice scent :)

November 05, 2014

I've been wearing this mascara for the past year now. I fell in love with because it makes my lashes really full without clumping. But the past 2 that i've bought have been so clumpy. I wonder if they've changed the formula. I'm a bit disappointed since it's not a cheap mascara.

October 25, 2014

The MOST amazing mascara that you'll ever use.

I was lucky enough to get a deluxe sample of this mascara from Sephora some time last year. I would have never dreamed of spending $36 on a mascara but it does wonders for your eyelashes. Every time I wear it, somebody gushes over my lashes. People think that I'm wearing fake lashes because that's how magical this mascara is. If you ever get the option of sampling this at Sephora or choosing it as a sample on their website, definitely go for it and you'll be hooked! My holy grail of mascaras.

September 09, 2014

J'adore ce mascara il déploie et défini les cils a la perfection

July 31, 2014

Love this product! Definitely one of my top 5 holy grail mascaras.

The brush is amazing and small so it really catches those little lashes that are sometimes hard to coat.

While it is very expensive, I would definitely give it a try - it's a splurge mascara, but it gives a beautiful, volumised look to your lashes.

February 28, 2014

This is a great mascara, and if it were just 5-10 dollars cheaper I would probably buy in bulk but the steep price makes it a 'special occasion' type of deal. That being said, it's great quality. It has a patented formula that separates lashes and lasts a long time. It creates that wide eyed, doll look with lift and separation.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!