Good

Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium Perfume Reviews

Ranked #844 out of 1213 in Perfume

January 23, 2015

I bought this perfume myself one day while out shopping.I was checking out different perfumes when I came across Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium .I while ago I had received a sample of this perfume in the mail,from one of the freebie sites advertisement.I had been looking for it a few times but couldn't find it until I saw it at, I believe it was Shoppers Drug Mart.I just love the faint smell ,not strong like some perfumes.Expensive to buy but it is worth every penny I paid for it.

November 30, 2011

When I was younger in the seventies, I was addicted to Patchoulie and Sandlewood. They made me feel warm and happy. Now that I'm a grown women I tried and then bought Belle D'Opium. It makes me feel younger again and every now and them it sparks a memory of a time gone by. This is an all day perfume. You can wear it to work or to a night out. It's also perfect for just cuddling up to your woman. I would recommend this for all flower children, now and then.

September 20, 2010

This is what you want to wear for date night. It's sexy. Sweet, but not too sweet, musky but not too musky. It's sophisticated. I got this from a launch party where we were introduced to several fragrances and this is the one I can't stop wearing. It is launching in October 2010 and I think it will be a big hit!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear