Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Spray

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Spray Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 1278 in Perfume

March 17, 2017

I would like it if it wasn't so heavy. For me it's not a hit, it's a huge miss. Usually when you use a perfume after a while you can't smell it on yourself but this one lingers and it's very overpowering. It's a nice smell but too strong for me.

July 08, 2016

This perfume is amazing! It is so different from any perfume I have owned and also perfumes that are out on the market! I am so happy that I was sent this perfume, I have so many friends that are going to buy this too after smelling mine!

June 30, 2016

This scent is beautiful and stays all day long. I can put on a sweater a month later after wearing and the scent is still lingering. Smells expensive and love the bottle.

March 11, 2016

I am absolutely obsessed with this perfume. I love sweet scents but the coffee note gives this so much more depth. Whenever I wear this people always comment about how amazing it smells. It also lasts forever and really lingers on my clothes in a nice way. If i wear a dress and then hang it back up without washing it and wear it a week later, I can smell this slightly and it's amazing.

February 16, 2016

When I first heard about black opium- I thought- oh god it's going to smell like an 80's old lady perfume. But it wasn't! I got a free sample from nordstroms and I tried it on... it was gorgeous!!! The smell is not over powering but it's complex with a really nice warmth to it. Best perfume purchase this year by far!

January 26, 2016

Got this perfume for Christmas and I am in love. Smells so good and stays on all day!

October 06, 2015

I'm LOVING this new fragrance! It's so yummy. Love the packaging and bottle design. It's sexy and smells devine. My one complaint? Staying power. It doesn't seem to last. I spritz in the morning, midday and yes, I even wear it to bed to entice my husband