Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1178 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

Gold makes a statement right down to the fingertips. Tip: apply to whole nail or just to very tips.

December 09, 2011

I got this one from Chick Advisor in a weekly contest (also back in August I believe?) in #43. I was so excited, thanks so much!!! Really love nail polish and nail art. This one was just so amazing. I've never tried a nail polish in this price point before, and I've gotta say, I wish all of my other polishes were such great quality. It glides on so smoothly, and worked just as well months later. A lot of my other polishes dry up a bit, especially because I do use them a lot. This one was like a black-blue with a bit of sparkle in it. Just beautiful. I haven't tried using it in any nail art because it looks beautiful on its own already.
    All in all, I would buy this again if I found an amazing shade that I just had to have. But it wouldn't be one of the ones that I could get myself to buy 5 of in one shopping trip because of the price. For the quality I would love to get myself another one. And I would recommend this for all those guys and gals out there who love their polish. ;)

October 01, 2010

When I first saw this nail polish come in with the YSL Holiday 2010 collections all I could think was that I had to have it. I have #140 in Rose Pink Gold and it's absolutely stunning. It's luxury. Even the bottle is gorgeous. I usually don't spend more than $10 for nail polish but this one is $24 and I'd be willing to pay that. This would make a great stocking stuffer too.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating