Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1134 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Gold makes a statement right down to the fingertips. Tip: apply to whole nail or just to very tips.

December 09, 2011

I got this one from Chick Advisor in a weekly contest (also back in August I believe?) in #43. I was so excited, thanks so much!!! Really love nail polish and nail art. This one was just so amazing. I've never tried a nail polish in this price point before, and I've gotta say, I wish all of my other polishes were such great quality. It glides on so smoothly, and worked just as well months later. A lot of my other polishes dry up a bit, especially because I do use them a lot. This one was like a black-blue with a bit of sparkle in it. Just beautiful. I haven't tried using it in any nail art because it looks beautiful on its own already.
All in all, I would buy this again if I found an amazing shade that I just had to have. But it wouldn't be one of the ones that I could get myself to buy 5 of in one shopping trip because of the price. For the quality I would love to get myself another one. And I would recommend this for all those guys and gals out there who love their polish. ;)

October 01, 2010

When I first saw this nail polish come in with the YSL Holiday 2010 collections all I could think was that I had to have it. I have #140 in Rose Pink Gold and it's absolutely stunning. It's luxury. Even the bottle is gorgeous. I usually don't spend more than $10 for nail polish but this one is $24 and I'd be willing to pay that. This would make a great stocking stuffer too.