Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation
Good

Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 653 in Foundation

October 21, 2016

This was my first "luxury" foundation and I really love it.

Pros:
    dewey look that lasts all day
    decent medium coverage

Cons:
    does not come in a lot of shades
    not full coverage

My only issue with this product is that even if you build the coverage I don't think you can get it much past medium.

January 08, 2016

I have a couple of friends who can not stop talking about this foundation. They described it as feeling light, and giving them a flawless complexion. I bought it with high hopes. It covered alright, but it left my face feeling oily all over. I even started to break out after a couple of uses! I haven't had problems with break outs since I was in high school! All in all, I know this product is great for some people, but for me, there are others that I feel do a MUCH better job.

July 08, 2015

What can I say, you get what you pay for. This isn't a cheap foundation, running at $68 at Sephora, but when you put it on, it's heaven on you skin. Lightweight, buildable and covers and evens what you want, without hiding contours. I love how it looks and it stays nicely through the day. Light smell as well. Works well with other products. Definite recommendation if you want to spoil yourself.

April 15, 2015

Love this product! Easy to use applicator that doesn't dispense too much of the product with a pointed end so you can pinpoint exactly what you want covered up. The foundation actually stays on and doesn't rub or sweat off easily. Comes in a variety of shades so will match everyone's skin tones. Expensive but worth it.

October 31, 2014

oundation is sheer coverage, very light with a touch of shimmer and a wonderful scent. I do suggest asking Sephora for a sample to test because if you have any redness or large areas of concern to cover this foundation might not be for you. Like I mentioned before it is a sheer coverage foundation so you will need concealer for blemishes. Other than that this was made by the gods for the gods, i will forever use this foundation.