Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Perfume Reviews

Ranked #592 out of 1229 in Perfume

March 13, 2016

Favourite perfume by far and I've tried a lot! It is suitable for any occasion and even everyday use. The scent is perfect for those who don't like too strong of a smell but still very feminine and sweet. I purchased mines for an excellent price at a private sale but generally the price is pretty good for what you get. Mines lasted me about a year and a half! Definitely will be repurchasing.

March 31, 2015

Great perfume from YSL. Very mature and airy scent at the same time. Little hint of sweet floral scent. Doesnt fade away. My husband is hypnotized by this one and I love it!

April 22, 2014

Manifesto is a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes, and lastly the base notes of wood, vanilla, and tonka beans. I have tried this 6 times now and it matures differently each time, like it is a new perfume. It is bold and a delight as it is intriguing to know that it never smells the same. At least on me. It has always been pleasant smelling and yet so unique. Has anyone else experienced this? For a bottle of 1.7 oz for $92.00.