Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #862 out of 1015 in Lipstick

An ultra smooth & creamy lipstick Gives a fluid veil of radiant strong color to lips Makes lips look plumped satiny luminous & sexy Long wearing & comfortable to wear Offers added protection from the damage of UV raysProduct Line: YSL - Lip Color - Rouge Volupte ( Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 )Product Size: 4g/0.14oz

April 14, 2016

The packaging of this lipstick is absolutely gorgeous. The pigment is fantastic, rich in color and its super moisturizing. There is also a slight berry scent on the one that I have and it smells so yummy.

February 09, 2016

Absolutely amazing, this lipstick is super amazing, the color is so beautiful, the packaging is fabulous, i love it

February 09, 2016

YSL lipsticks are definitely something everyone needs in their makeup collection. They're super creamy and buttery, while they stay in place. They never dry out my lips, and the color payoff is amazing, which means a little goes a long way!

February 09, 2016

Beautiful beautiful beautiful packaging that I use not only as lipstick but as decoration as well! You're definitely paying for the luxurious packaging but the formula is nice as well; it is silky and nondrying and colour payoff is great. Would definitely buy more colours.

February 20, 2014

I just love the lipstick design, so elegant and pretty! I have the #17 Red Muse, it's a bright orange red colour. It has a creamy texture and it have long lasting pigment.

October 01, 2012

It's hard to go to a drug store brand lipstick after trying YSL. The color payoff is amazing, lasts long and super pigmented. My only negative is that it leaves a heavy feeling on your lips.

July 21, 2010

I love love love this lipstick. I was waiting for a flight and browsed around duty free and came across these babies. I instantly fell in love. The texture is so smooth and silky. It's super pigmented. Moisturizing. Glides on like a dream. Smells so amazing. Oh did I forget that it has a super nice packaging? I couldn't rave about this more. I remember putting this on and I kept sniffing because I loved the smell so much. I want this in every color! The only downside is that it doesn't last as long as some other lipsticks but it's alright. Overall I'd definitely recommend this product.

June 04, 2010

This lipstick is the lightest and softest and creamiest out there!
It just glides on your lips and the pigment is really strong you only need one coat!
At first it's shiny but after a while the color lasts and you get more of a matte effect, which happens to most lipsticks unless you apply a gloss over it, but then again you'll have to re apply the gloss as well..
oy vey!
i wish the had a bit more subdued colors but hey it's YSL their color pallette is crazy!

May 12, 2010

Bought this at Sephora in Washington State for ~ $30. Hefty price to pay but I splurged and it was worth it! The case is sooo beautiful, so luxurious! Mirror on the end is handy for applying the lipstick. Glides on very smoothly (like silk). That said, you should try applying with a brush because the colour is so RICH (or use a lip pencil). Your lips are so saturated in colour that the colour tends to stay longer. On a work day, it will usually last until lunch time and by then I'll have sipped a few glasses worth of water. Many colours to choose from - I bought # 23 (Luscious Pink) and it's very nice for my skin tone (Asian skin tone). Would definitely recommend trying.