Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch
Good

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 434 in Concealer

March 30, 2017

Fantastic product for use as a highlighter or concealer! Love to use this during both daily wear no makeup days and on fabulous nights out. With a couple of clicks, the applicator dispenses the perfect amount of product to blend from the inner corners of your eyes out to the outer corners just underneath the end of your brows! I use 1 Luminous Radiance - for fair to light complexions with pink undertones and find it suits my light pink skin undertone just perfectly. I prefer to use a lighter shade than my complexion though as this makes gives my under eyes a brighter appearance (especially wonderful after long nights!) and as mentioned before, also works as a highlighter! Though more of a premium product, it is absolutely worth trying! Very high quality and luxurious! Goes on like magic. Perfect texture!

September 19, 2016

Honestly, I heard so many great reviews about this product that I was sure it would be a holy grail when I purchased it. It wasn't. It was nice, but just okay. For the price, definitely not worth it. Another cheaper concealer would do the job.

August 26, 2016

This concealer does not crease!! Exactly what I need in a concealer as every one seems to crease under my eye. However, you do need to build it up to get good coverage, I find it quite sheer which is a bit annoying as sometimes if you build it up too much it is noticeable. Would still repurchase though!

March 28, 2016

This is crazy expensive, but when they market it as "8 hours of beauty sleep in a click" they're not lying. I got it as a sample when I bought something from Sephora and I was really interested to see if it was worth all the hype. It's such a good product for brightening under-eye areas, after applying it really does look like i've slept 8 hours. A little goes a long way for this so the price tag is okay-ish because it lasts a really long time. I've never had it crease in my fine lines, and I've been using it as an eyelid primer too because it helps eyeshadow pigment show up even brighter. I bought a stick and I've been using it every day for 4 months and it's still pretty full.