• Yves Veggie Cuisine Meatless Ground Round Original
  • Yves Veggie Cuisine Meatless Ground Round Original

Yves Veggie Cuisine Meatless Ground Round Original Reviews

Ranked #1500 out of 2325 in Grocery

December 21, 2016

I tried this out (as my sister is vegan) for a spaghetti sauce, and my husband honestly could not tell it wasn't meat!!!!! So I like to use these every once in awhile, just to have some meatless days. The price is ok.....

December 21, 2016

This has been my go to brand for meatless ground round for over 14 years, and let me tell you, they have improved it SO well over those years! It is delicious! You can use it for so many things and the shepherds pie recipe on the back of the label is out of this world!

April 22, 2016

This is absolutely the best vegetarian option for anything that requires ground beef, like tacos or lasagna. I buy all the time, pretty much in bulk. It tastes delicious and it's easy to cook. Also comes in Italian, Asian and Mexican flavour options. Even my meat eating boyfriend and brother in law will eat this!

April 21, 2016

Ive been a Vegetarian for 35 years now.. There are many meatless products to buy now which makes cooking so much easier for myself.This Yves Veggie Cuisine Meatless Ground comes in a few different flavors Mexican and Italian as well.I love this original for making veggie Shepard pie my favorite.My boyfriend really likes it as well and he eats meat. The price is very affordable as well

April 21, 2016

Even though I wouldn't consider Yves the top brand for vegan/vegetarian meat substitutes, this product is actually one of their best and on par with higher end products of other brands. This ground "meat" comes pre-cooked and only needs to be heated up to serve. These can be frozen to last past the expiration date. You can season it to your liking and use for tacos, lasagna, spaghetti, etc. It is also packed with B12 and iron which is great for those who need to stay on top of their iron and vitamin intake. Additionally, this brand is available in virtually every major grocery store (Loblaws, Metro and even Walmart) and comes at a reasonable price.

April 21, 2016

As a long time vegetarian I love this stuff! All the protein and taste without the cruelty! It's a great meat substitute and I've even tricked meat eating family with it!! You can even use it to make "meat"balls or burger patties with a binding agent like eggs or flax.

April 21, 2016

My family eats meat...or so they thought! Yves veggies cuisine meatless ground round original comes out of the own smelling and looking like a home made casserole loaded with beef not seeming like too many vegetables, little do they know it's ALL vegetable. Only after they'd cleaned their plates and asked for seconds did I reveal that they'd just ate and enjoyed a vegetarian dish! I have on separate occasions added an extra handful of frozen veggies, as well as grated cheese on top. If you remove it from the container and place it in an oven dish that you've first crushed a bed of corn chips it makes an amazing taco casserole. The shape and consistency of the ground round is close enough to real meat that it isn't noticeably different on ones palette but it has none of the meat cooking smells that often a vegetarian does not like. The cost is good, I do look to purchase in bulk as it goes quickly and is a bit pricier than ground beef etc and the portions are smaller. You can form this product into shapes like a ha,burger as well it is essentially just like ground beef, but sans beef. Recommended to boh those who have a meatless diet and to those who have been advised to cut some foods like beef down or out of their diet. Will buy again.

March 09, 2016

i am a new vegetarian and found this absolutely delicious!!! i added some seasoning and made tacos! My very picky boyfriend couldn't tell that they were meat-free!

February 02, 2016

As a wannabee vegetarian (my family are all carnivores), I have experimented with a lot of soy products, meat substitutes, etc. I like this product because I can either mix it in with cooked ground beef (and no one notices) or it can stand on its own as a very reasonable ground meat substitute. It is conveniently packaged and freezes well. I try to always have it on hand. No cholesterol, low carb and little fat. Recommended!

June 10, 2015

If you are a Vegetarian,Vegan, or looking to eat more healty and you want a great Ground Beef replacement, this is what you need! I am a vegetarian and do not eat meat. Yves Ground is the only meat replacement I will eat. The consistancy and flavour are perfect, with my favourite being the Mexican Ground Round. Perfect for Taco's! Even non Vegetarians are suprised how excellent this really is. Easy to prepare as you just heat and eat.