Zax's Dark Circle Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 337 in Eye Cream

August 24, 2015

I have been using this product for about 6 months. I really like it because it is all natural so I don't feel like I'm using chemicals. It is more like an ointment. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my dark circles but I'm not sure they can be removed.

May 07, 2015

I have been dealing with dark under eye circles my whole life and I have tried EVERYTHING. Zax is easy to use and is very soothing to my eyes after a long day. However .. I have been using this product for 6 weeks+ now and I havent seen a major difference. My puffyness is gone .. and my eye lid area is brighter but that is about it . I will continue to use it as its part of my routine. Maybe withlonger use it will work better.

April 28, 2015

**received through Social Nature testing**
This stuff is incredible! I've been plagued for years with dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. I was very leery of it working...BUT IT DOES!!! It took about 2 weeks before I noticed any changes, but I've been using for about a month now, and I notice more of a difference every day

April 25, 2015

Of all of the eye creams I have tried this is certainly one of the better ones. It has natural ingredients and a nice fresh smell. My only complaint would be the tube. It needs a smaller applicator, with the current one you get so much at once when you only need a teeny tiny bit. The cream reduced puffiness and dark circle quickly and helped keep my eye contour area moisturized.

March 26, 2015

I've only been using this for a short time and it is AMAZING! I seriously don't have any dark circles under my eyes anymore! I have been using it 2x a day though. I'm definitely buying this once I'm done my sample!

March 26, 2015

I was fortunate to be selected for Social Nature Dark Circle Eye Cream by Zax Healthcare campaign - to try the product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. Received the product 2 weeks ago. Eye cream is locally made (Canada) with natural ingredients and developed by pharmacists, that is already a handful o f reasons to love it. I have used eye creams before but this was the first one with actual and certain purpose and promise. That made me more excited to try the product and see what and if it performs miracles. I should start with little intro about my eye skin situation/condition. I have very light dark circles, not too much puffiness under my eye, but it's there, and we all know how it is, you will see it, even if others won't. I also have some fine lines and signs of few wrinkles. Area under my eyes does look "tired" and I might blame motherhood or time flying by way too quickly. All the signs are still pretty mild and if not for this campaign I would have probably continue to use just a regular eye cream as I don't find my eye skin to be screaming for help yet. But then again it can be too late, when it's too late. Finding and choosing the right product early is very important. I started to use cream 2 weeks ago and before I did that, I researched proper way off applying cream, just because I wanted to do everything properly :) Very little amount of product and way of applying it, is equally important as contents of miracle cream. Product comes into a box and tube that remind a lot of medicinal product. Cream's texture is between thin and thick, its not runny and its not oily nor thick, cream feels great on skin, easy to apply, does have a very light scent that smells more medicinal rather than perfume scented cosmetic product, I have to say I could barely smell anything. I have sensitive skin, this product didn't irritate it thought. You need to use a very little of it and that's great because that way cream is going to last awhile. And that's what we all want, make our money worth it. I applied Dark Circle Eye Cream as instructed - twice a day, on a clean skin. It absorbed really quickly. Shortly after use, I could feel how smooth and soft my skin felt in areas where the product was applied. After using it for this short period of time, my eyes look less tired. Here is what product promises: [This product helps your eyes look their best so you can look refreshed and youthful. Made with top quality cucumber extract, caffeine, witch hazel and niacinamide, this cream will help minimize dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It will also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!] I can't tell if and how product works when used on more severe cases, but in my situation it is seems to be working. And I haven't been using it for that long. My lines are less visible, they haven't disappeared but they also don't pop out, I don't have that tired eye look, I had prior using the product. For full effect I'm sure one needs to keep using product and probably more visual results will accrue after longer time of using eye cream. But I'm satisfied about the result so far. It's too early to make a decision about (re)purchasing the product but I will definitely let my friends know about my experience and will encourage to give it a try. I don't have a bit of negative experience with the product, it's actually quite opposite. I love locally made products and love and try to support them. You can check some photos on my blog: