• Zazubean Lunatic Chocolate Bars

1 review
Ranked #98 out of 737 in Chocolate

Taste

October 12, 2016

OMG I found a new chocolate bar I will be addicted to now. I love chocolate, especially just solid chocolate,

I have seen these many times, but couldn't give in to paying $4.99 for an 85 gram bar. This was on sale for $2.94 so I said what the heck. I mean, it is Fair Trade, Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Emulsifier (which is huge) and Soy Free which is a big like for me as well. (Soy products elevate Estrogen levels).

This flavor is Mint & Cocoa Nibs. It is 73% cocoa. The ingredients are all REAL and top quality. It has pure peppermint oil and pure vanilla bean. The Major selling point too is that it has MACA which with this bar, for 11 pieces about 40 grams, you get 50% of your daily intake of IRON !!!

This chocolate melts in your mouth, has a clean taste, due to no emulsifier. I find my palette is clean and tasteless after eating the chocolate, Most other chocolate leaves mucus buildup or like a slimy build up in the back of your throat. The mint is just enough and just a few cocoa nibs here and there so they don't take over. The darkness of the chocolate is smooth and creamy and not bitter. If you love your chocolate, care about the growers and the planet , and your daily dose of Iron, this is your best bet ever. I now realize why the price is $4.99. I will buy it again.