• Zeno Pro Acne Clearing System

Zeno Pro Acne Clearing System Reviews

Ranked #395 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

1.5/5

January 19, 2011

I had high hopes for this product and when you consider the price I thought for sure it would be a life saver. The product promises to use heat therapy to reduce the size of the pimple and that anti-bacterial effect of the heat kills the pimple and prevents other ones from occurring. It's the same principle as the devices professionals use during a facial treatment. It does not however work on all kids of pimples (they do state this in the fine print). It's best for those under the skin, cystic type of pimples before they have full surfaced. Even so, while it mildly shrunk the size of the pimple (which may have occurred anyway) it does leave a visible red mark that took days to subside. It's not worth the money as far as I am concerned but luckily I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart and they fully refunded my money. I have yet to find a silver bullet to fight those nasty cystic pimples and Zeno is now officially crossed off my list to try.

December 06, 2009

Okay, so what Zeno is is an electronic acne remover, you place it on a pimple for 2 minutes I think it was..... (I haven't used it since the first week I got it) and then it heats up and supposedly in 24 hours your pimple will be gone,

here's what happened to me, so I got this as a gift from my boyfriend after wanting it for a long time, and of course I tried it... and the results turned out really bad... , what happened was the heat kind of melted the top layer of skin over the pimple so it looked like i didn't have one I guess.. but after awhile the bump continuously got bigger and bigger... my father thought I had a cyst on my face ! which is really gross, so one day I got fed up with it because the pimple really hurt and was hideous looking and it took me so long to get rid of this nasty thing, I now have a dark scar on my face that still has not gone away.

I don't know if I'm the only one who's had a problem with this product but I assume I'm not alone because it sucks ! it's expensive and doesn't work and I would never recommend it. ever.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa